- All sales on the Pixel Viilage platform are final and no refund will be issued to the Subscriber on any ground whatsoever. Even if a subscriber cancels his account the subscription amount paid by the Subscriber will be deemed to have been waived. However, there are no refunds for partially used periods. In case the subscriber tries to block payment of the subscription fee or any amount paid on the Pixel Viilage platform through his merchant he will be liable for all civil and criminal penalties arising therefrom, the entire costs and consequences which shall be the Subscriber’s alone.
- Fees for online subscription of the Pixel Viilage or any other amount charged by Pixel Viilage may be changed with prior notice to the subscriber. No queries/questions with respect to the changed subscription amount will be entertained after expiry of the notice period.
- “Lifetime Subscription” on the Pixel Viilage platform shall mean the period till the website is active or till the date the we decide to Upgrade or Remove the Content.
- Any comments/questions/feedback is welcome and the same may be emailed to us on email@example.com. Though it is our endeavor to reply to as many comments/questions/feedback as we receive we reserve the right to respond at our own discretion. However, communications not relevant to our discussion will not be entertained whatsoever.
Specific Rules for Subscribers
- When you enroll in a class on the Site, you agree to the following rules:
- You will accept all of the terms and conditions including the cancellation policy listed in the Service when you agree to enroll in or access a class on the Pixel Viilage Platform.
- You will follow all reasonable rules set by a teacher with respect to a class, and you will not take any actions to interfere with the teacher or any other students in the class.
- You may access class content for your information and personal use only.
- You will not copy any materials or techniques for purposes of your own or others’ classes, or for interfering with any class or the teacher’s ongoing relationship with any students participating in such class.
- Pixel Viilage reserves the right to delete or suspend your account if you violate any of our rules, or at any time and for any reason.
- You will use the Service only for lawful purposes and agree to not use the Service in any way that will infringe upon the use or rights of any other user.
- Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Service.
- You will not upload any copyrighted, trademarked, or proprietary materials on the Service without the express permission of the owner. You will not post any content that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any party.
- You assume full responsibility for the content of the Service offered.
- You understand that classes posted are publicly available to be viewed and accessed by any student after payment of the appropriate subscription fee.
- You agree that you will not engage in any behavior that constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- You will not share content from the Service with anyone who is not properly licensed to access the content.
- You will not upload, share, post, distribute or otherwise partake in any behavior that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies.
- You will not partake in any behavior that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- You will not share software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- You will not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all parts of the Service may be available to you or other authorized users of the Service. You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Service. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
Email, SMS & WhatsApp messages
This website operates a SMS service send OTPs and Payment Status of subscribers. WhatsApp service is used to inform our Subscribers about new and upcoming events. We do not indulge in Telemarketing activities. Further, we also use an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Signing up on the website implies we get your consent for the newsletter program. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list]. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. In the event of any disputes and / or differences between the parties hereto arising out of this Agreement, the Courts at Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The views, thoughts and opinions expressed in these lectures are those of the mentors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Pixel Viilage. Assumptions made in the analysis are not reflective of the position of any entity other than the mentor(s) – and, since we are critically-thinking human beings, these views are always subject to change, revision, and rethinking at any time. Please do not hold us to them in perpetuity. The primary purpose of these lectures is to educate and inform. These video lectures do not constitute professional advice or services.
Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writers will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that result from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment. Therefore, feel free to challenge us and disagree with us in the comments section – but we reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, etc) – so keep it polite and relevant. Please!
Pixel Viilage Name and Logo are Registered Trade marks.
29th April, 2019.